Scrum Master I – Free Practice Assessment
This quiz is designed to support your preparation for the Professional Scrum Master I assessment offered by Scrum.org. As you likely know from reading this, the assessment is incredibly challenging, and therefore we often find people want to practice beforehand.
Please note, and this is important, these questions are neither created, nor endorsed by Scrum.org. They can be used to support your study, however they should not be relied upon to be identical. These questions have been created by the team at Optilearn (as people who have taken and passed the assessment multiple times) and as such they are not ‘real questions’.
Information about this quiz
- Contains 1 x 30 question multiple-choice SM I practice assessment (which are representative of Scrum.org’s PSM I assessment questions).
- You will receive immediate feedback at the end of the quiz.
- You can take it as many times as you want.
- The quiz has a time limit of 30 minutes and must be completed in one attempt.
- The questions are reflective of the 2020 Scrum Guide.
- Please note that these assessments are challenging, and you will need to have read the Scrum Guide to do well. Having said that, it is accessible to entry level practitioners.
- The questions are presented in English.
If you have any problems taking these assessments, please reach out to us an firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.