Who is eligible for these packages?
These packages are only eligible for current or ex-service members from the British Armed Forces who have access to the ELCAS portal.
Who should attend?
Simply, anyone who wants to learn how to improve their value delivery. Despite the name of the class, it is not just for Scrum Masters. These classes support those who are interested in transitioning into Project Management upon leaving the military, or those who are currently involved in it.
There is no requirement for any knowledge of product or software delivery prior to participating.
What are the packages?
You can read more about the individual class content and assessments on their respective pages, however, the packages on offer for those using ELCAS are more comprehensive than listed to the public. Each package includes access to the Scrum.org accredited two-day class and the usual two attempts to pass the assessment, but also included in each purchase is:
- Attendance at a Scrum Lake workshop of your choice
- 1 hour of CV writing support or career coaching
- A welcome package of study material and gifts
The offerings currently available through ELCAS (and their course codes) are:
- Professional Scrum Master I (£1500+VAT) – PSM
- Professional Scrum Master II (£1500+VAT) – PSM II
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (£1500+VAT) – PSPO
- Professional Scrum Master AND Professional Scrum Product Owner (£2083.33+VAT) – PSB
The Professional Scrum classes listed below are only available to those who will be funding their training using ELCAS credits. All ‘Introduction to Scrum classes’ are free and are available for booking immediately. However, please note that Professional Scrum classes are also listed as ‘£0’, with your attendance and registration only confirmed once an approved ELCAS Claim Authorisation Notice is submitted to us.