Who should attend?
This class has a wide audience due to its suitability as a complete introduction or refresher to Agile leadership. It is targeted at those in leadership roles, top-level managers and middle managers who want to grow their organisation’s ability to respond to market opportunities, competitive pressures, and opportunities for innovation. Having said this, we still find that anyone within an organisation including Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Developers, organisational managers and anyone who works with Scrum Teams all make ideal participants.
There is no requirement for any knowledge of product or software delivery prior to participating.
What is the class?
Typically offered as two day/four half-day classes, the PAL-E is an interactive learning experience.
In this class, leaders will gain an understanding of how agility adds value to their organisation and why their support in creating an Agile culture is essential to success. The class provides leaders with the information that is required to support and enable teams by providing guidance and removing impediments that are beyond the team’s ability to address.
The areas of focus are:
- Why Agile Matters –connect agility with what really matters to the success of your organization.
- Challenges of an Agile Leader – understand how leading with Agile principles and values creates better outcomes, and can overcome many organisational challenges.
- Leaders Grow Agility – understand how to create a culture of engagement in continuous improvement & delivery, and
an accountability model for the modern-day organisation to sustain agility.
- Developing People – consider the development of people to help them grow and prosper in an Agile way of working.
- Measuring Agility – learn how to measure and guide Agile product delivery.