£499.00 – £1,198.80
This is a Professional Agile Leadership (PAL-E) training class, delivered by a Professional Scrum Trainer and taught using the accredited material provided by Scrum.org. It is an exceptional class designed for those who want to help their organisations leverage the benefits of business agility or help them with an agile transformation. Fundamentally, you will take away the knowledge and skills to help guide your teams towards agility.
This two-day course is widely regarded as the industry standard class to equip leaders and managers of agile teams with the knowledge to help their organisations adapt to change as part of their Agile transformation journey.
Don’t take this class if you’re looking to sit back and relax for two days. The PAL-E I course and associated assessment is tough, but you will be well prepared by your trainer. You can expect to be an active participant and to leave each day feeling tired but excited about what lies ahead for your practice. This class is not a single trainer lecturing you via a remote call – it’s an immersive experience.
Scrum.org selects only the most qualified instructors to deliver this course. The curriculum and learning objectives are standardised to ensure consistency and quality for students worldwide.
Who should attend?
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles, top-level managers and middle managers who want to grow their organisation’s ability to respond to market opportunities, competitive pressures, and opportunities for innovation.
There is no requirement for any knowledge of product or software delivery prior to participating, nor any experience of being in a Scrum Team.
What is the class?
In this class, leaders will gain an understanding of how agility adds value to their organisation and why their support in creating an Agile culture is essential to success. The class provides leaders with the information that is required to support and enable teams by providing guidance and removing impediments that are beyond the team’s ability to address.
The areas of focus are:
- Why Agile Matters –connect agility with what really matters to the success of your organization.
- Challenges of an Agile Leader – understand how leading with Agile principles and values creates better outcomes, and can overcome many organisational challenges.
- Leaders Grow Agility – understand how to create a culture of engagement in continuous improvement & delivery, and an accountability model for the modern-day organisation to sustain agility.
- Developing People – consider the development of people to help them grow and prosper in an Agile way of working.
- Measuring Agility – learn how to measure and guide Agile product delivery.
By signing up for this class, you are eligible for some benefits offered by Optilearn and Scrum.org. These include:
- one free attempt at the PAL I assessment.
- a second free attempt (if you try, and fail to meet the 85% passing mark within 14 days of the class finishing). If you pass on the first attempt, a second attempt will not be given.
- if you require a third attempt, we’ll split the bill with you. We’ll cover 50% of the $150 cost of a third code.
- 14 PDUs that can be used to evidence your continued learning requirement for the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Participants are invited to an optional 2hr free coaching and support group call approximately 5 days after the class.
Primary Market (UK – VAT Liable), Primary Market (VAT Exempt), Secondary Market (VAT Exempt), Tertiary Market (VAT Exempt), Business to Business (UK – VAT Liable), Business to Business (VAT Exempt)