Who should attend?
This class is for Scrum Masters, Scrum Team members and Agile Leaders who have an understanding of how the Scrum framework supports value delivery. This understanding may have come from a theoretical class such as APS, PSM or PSPO, but may also have been obtained through experience in the field.
If you frequently experience the role of being a facilitator, then this is one for you.
What is the class?
You will learn the key skillset of being a facilitator and have the opportunity to apply learnt theory to scenarios. We want you to bring your experiences and stories to the class to help the rest of the group learn from them.
The areas of focus are:
- Facilitation – how facilitation can develop people and teams through effective understanding of a facilitator’s toolkit and underpinning theory.
- Scrum Values – the five core values that provide the bedrock on which successful, self-managing Scrum Teams are built.
- Scrum Team – the three accountabilities and how they work together to produce a Done increment.
- Events – the opportunities Scrum provides to inspect and adapt, ensuring focus remains on value delivery.
- Artefacts – the transparent articles that are inspected throughout a Sprint and adapted as needed.