Professional Scrum Training
We offer accredited training for the Professional Scrum series through scrum.org. They are 2 day/4 half-day classes. For private offerings, please contact us.
We provide access to the cutting-edge courseware and expert training through our accredited Professional Scrum Trainer (PST).
Who are Scrum classes for?
The PSM I/APS class is targeted at any member of the Scrum Team who wants to deepen their knowledge of Scrum Theory. There are no knowledge pre-requisites.
Why choose Optilearn for your scrum training?
– If you don’t pass the PSM I assessment the first time, we’ll offer you free coaching before your second attempt.
– We aren’t just experienced and accredited trainers but are also Qualified Teachers.
– We offer a 10% discount for all returning students to any of our classes.
Scrum Lake Workshops
We offer interactive, co-creative workshops to explore Scrum more deeply. They are offered to public as workshops or private organisations as a facilitated community of practice.
The workshops use metaphor and analogy to encourage real story telling from the participants so that we can help each grow.
Who are Scrum lake workshops for?
Anyone with a basic level of Scrum knowledge who wishes to get a better grasp of the theory and practice of working in a Scrum Team. Some experience applying Scrum is useful.
Why choose Optilearn for Scrum Lake workshops?
– We created this innovative workshop in-house and have received incredible feedback on the benefits of attending.
– Each workshop is different, with every group choosing what they want to explore.
– It provides a safe space to discuss whatever you want to about Scrum, without judgement.